Stretching on tip-toe to hoe inaccessible borders and beds can be a thing of the past with this recently designed Sneeboer Long Handled Half Moon Hoe, a firm favourite on uts debut at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
The 147cm long ash handle of the long handled half moon hoe gives you a real chance of reaching crafty weeds in the middle of borders, which stand no chance once the generous 16cm wide pull blade gets to work.
The Sneeboer long handled half moon hoe hoe is also well suited to the vegetable garden, where the sharp edges of the blade are ideal for working on hard ground and will easily draw out furrows and drills for planting seeds.
- Sneeboer Long Handled Half Moon Hoe overall length is 171cm
- Hoe blade measures 16cm
- Versatile and very efficient at weeding
- Use between rows of vegetables and plants
- Perfect for removing weeds which take valuable food and water from plants and harbour pests and diseases
- Hoe head hand forged in Holland
- Extra length 155cm long ash handle
- Steelwork carries a 10 year guarantee
- Handle carries a 1 year guarantee
Note: 10cm and 20cm wide options are available to order on a 6 weeks delivery
What The Press Say
Tried and Tested : Garden Hoes
Grow Your Own2011-11-03