The Sneeboer Weed Gouger is perfect for getting to those difficult tap root weeds and digging dandelions out of the lawn without making a crater - the secret of the gouger is in the inverted' V' shaped blade which takes no nonsense from tap roots and heavy soil.
Measuring 39cm overall, the weed gouger shouts quality from the handle right down to that soil slicing blade. A cherrywood handle is both comfortable to use - of paramount importance when you've got a lawnful of weeds to dig out - and will last for years and the hand forged stainless steel shaft and blade will make short work of soil conditions and roots.
Ideal for weeding borders and lawns, the Sneeboer weed gouger is one tool worth breaking your budget for!
- Sneeboer Weed Gouger measures 39cm overall
- Handle length is 13cm
- Designed for removing deep rooted weeds from lawns with the minium of disturbance
- Use to loosen up soil prior to transplanting other plants
- Ideal for removing moss and weeds from between paving slabs and stones
- Perfect rockery weeding tool
- Spot weeder extraordinaire in crowded borders
- Endless garden uses
- Hand forged stainless steel head and shaft
- Cherrywood handle for incredible strength
- Steelwork carries a 10 year guarantee
- Handle carries a 1 year guarantee
I bought a weed gouger for my aunt for Christmas. It came very quickly in the post and she loves it.
Since buying this product it has been a constant companion when weeding the garden. Even though I think the 2-pronged end of this tool is a little too wide, it certainly does the job. Recommended.
What The Press Say
Grow Your Own2011-11-03
The English Garden2011-10-01
Hand Weeders : Editors Choice