Paeonia Sarah Bernhardt is a beautiful peony variety, originating from France in 1906, the plant produces large pink double blooms with silvery margins with a lovely scent.
This attractive herbaceous perennial flowers from May to June and can reach a height of 1m with a spread of 1m. Ideally suited to the UK climate this peony is very hardy, withstanding temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
Buy single plant or SAVE with packs of 3 plants!
- Paeonia Sarah Bernhardt - Very hardy, herbaceous perennial
- Pink double blooms with silvery margins from May to June
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Originates from France, Lemoine, 1906
- Very hardy down to -20°C (-4°F)
- Keep an eye out for eelworms, viruses, peony grey mould blight (peony wilt) and honey fungus
- Height - 90-100cm (36-39in) Spread - 90-100cm (36-39in)
- Prefers full sun or partial shade and a fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Harmful if eaten
- Supplied in 2-3 Litre pots
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery
To support Peonies we recommend our best selling Trumpet Peony Plant Supports:-