Metal Garden Wall Trellis Panels - Steel Rod Lattice
Designed & Manufactured by Us in the UK!
These striking Garden Trellis Panels are made to an exceptionally high standard using solid 8mm steel rod and stylish ball finials, setting them apart from many other metal trellis panels available and come with a 10 year guarantee.
Our maintenance free metal wall trellis panels will soften and decorate garden walls to become a beautiful link between house and garden. Made to last and much more enduring than timber designs.
The trellis panels are made using strong 8mm solid steel rod with 25mm ball finials for an attractive finish. Just fix as many trellis panels as you need side-by-side to achieve your wall display. Brackets are available separately and keep a 25mm gap between the wall and plants. This allows air to circulate for plant health and allows the plants to twine freely through the garden trellis panel. The brackets are supplied in a pack of 4 - just buy 1 pack per trellis panel - and are available in a rust or a black finish to complement the trellis.
The wall trellis panels are available in a high temperature powder coated matt black finish or a pretty natural rust. The rust trellis panels are supplied as untreated steel which quickly develops an even rust patina on the unpainted surface. Brackets with fixings sold separately.
- Garden Tellis Panels made using strong 8mm solid steel rod with 25mm ball finials
- All panels are 1.7m long available in 3 widths - 0.35m, 0.65m & 0.95m
- Each trellis square measures 14.2cm x 14.2cm
- 2 finishes available - matt black powder coated for a long lasting weather resistant finish or natural which quickly develops a natural rust patina
- Maintenance free panels come with a 10 year guarantee
- One piece fully welded panels
- Designed to be wall mounted
- Brackets & Fixings (available separately) keeps trellis 25mm from wall for air circulation
- Bracket Pack include 4 brackets for 1 panel - just buy 1 pack for each panel you are buying
- Brackets are available in a plain galvanised finish and a black painted finish
Very solid trellis - expensive but worth it if you want to do an impressive job. Fixing kit supplied is great and essential.
Very pleased with this product,It looks superb against my white garage wall.It was easy to fit ,and a excellent speedy delivery.
Ordered 3 of these on Sunday 7th May, dispatched 8th, delivered 9th and fixed to walls 2 hours later, very easy to install even for a pensioner. One was fitted to a brick house wall and the other two fitted to a stone garden wall. As mentioned by others, we had spent a lot of time searching the internet for quality trellis and these match the obelisks, hanging baskets and other plant supports already in place. They are expensive when compared to others on the market, but the quality and design are well worth paying for as we expect them to last for many years.