5 Finial Fan Trellis
These 5 Finial Fan Trellis panels are made using strong 8mm solid steel rod with 25mm ball finials for an attractive finish, they are maintenance free and will soften and decorate garden walls to become a beautiful link between house and garden.
The 5 Finial Fan Trellis panels are made using strong 8mm solid steel rod with 25mm ball finials for an attractive finish and come with brackets that keep a 25mm gap between the wall and plants. This allows air to circulate for plant health and lets the plants twine freely through the garden trellis panel. The brackets are supplied either galvanised or in a black finish to complement the trellis.
The wall trellis panels are available in a high temperature powder coated matt black finish or a pretty natural rust. The rust trellis panels are supplied as untreated steel which quickly develops an even rust patina on the unpainted surface.
These maintenance free 5 Finial wall trellis panels will soften and decorate garden walls to become a beautiful link between house and garden. Made to last and much more enduring than timber designs.
- 5 Finial FanTellis Panels made using strong 8mm solid steel rod with 25mm ball finials
- All panels are 1.7m high
- Measures 0.87m wide at the top and 0.35m wide at the bottom
- 2 finishes available - matt black powder coated for a long lasting weather resistant finish or natural which quickly develops a natural rust patina
- Maintenance free panels come with a 10 year guarantee
- One piece fully welded panels
- Designed to be wall mounted
- Brackets & Fixings keeps the trellis 25mm from wall for air circulation
- Brackets are in a plain galvanised finish or a black painted finish to complement the trellis
- Allows air to circulate - reducing humidity
- Room for plants to freely twine around panel
- Optional Pot hangers and Terracotta pots (11cm Dia. x 10cm H) also available separately
- Terracotta Pots and Pot Hangers are available in packs of 5
- Ideal for Climbers and Evergreen Climbers particularly hydrangea, campsis, hedera, clematis and actinidia