These Loop Supports are perfect for supporting single stems, using a simple yet effective design, these durable plant supports are made with solid 6mm steel wire to create a strong support for single stem plants.
Designed and manufactured by us in the UK these practical loop supports have a 15mm gap to allow a single stem to pass through and are available in two finishes which both come with a 5 year guarantee:-
- Natural Rust - supplied as degreased steel which quickly develops an even rust patina over time
- Dark Olive Green - high temperature powder coated to give a durable weather resistant finish.
Supplied in packs of 6 these useful supports are available in 3 heights - 60cm, 90cm & 1.2m with the loops measuring 6cm diameter. Ideal for supporting individual stem plants often grown a free standing 'forest' arrangements such as irises, delphiniums, tulips and alliums.
- Harrod Loop Supports ideal for single stem plants
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 5 year guarantee
- Made using strong 6mm solid steel wire
- Supplied in packs of 6
- Available in 3 heights - 60cm, 90cm & 1.2m
- Available in 2 finishes - Natural Rust & Dark Olive Green
Personally I really don't like canes and fiddly ties to secure plants. These are absolutely great. They look tasteful and will rust over time to look completely natural. Will be ordering all sizes available in rust finish.
Used them for a number of years….quick and easy to use compared to cane and string…would not want to be without them