These Loop Supports are perfect for supporting single stems, using a simple yet effective design, these durable plant supports are made with solid 6mm steel wire to create a strong support for single stem plants.
Designed and manufactured by us in the UK these practical loop supports have a 15mm gap to allow a single stem to pass through and are available in two finishes which both come with a 5 year guarantee:-
- Natural Rust - supplied as degreased steel which quickly develops an even rust patina over time
- Dark Olive Green - high temperature powder coated to give a durable weather resistant finish.
Supplied in packs of 6 these useful supports are available in 3 heights - 60cm, 90cm & 1.2m with the loops measuring 6cm diameter. Ideal for supporting individual stem plants often grown a free standing 'forest' arrangements such as irises, delphiniums, tulips and alliums.
- Harrod Loop Supports ideal for single stem plants
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 5 year guarantee
- Made using strong 6mm solid steel wire
- Supplied in packs of 6
- Available in 3 heights - 60cm, 90cm & 1.2m
- Available in 2 finishes - Natural Rust & Dark Olive Green
Used them for a number of years….quick and easy to use compared to cane and string…would not want to be without them
Just what I was after, look great in my cottage garden.