Harrod Straight Link Stakes Green
Our New Harrod Link Stakes plant supports are made from Dark Olive Green Powder Coated Galvanised Steel thicker wire (up to 6mm thick), merge seemlessly into the background. Link-Stakes can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and easily adjusted at any time during the growing season
New Superior Design
thicker (6mm) Dark Olive Green Powder Coated Galvanised Steel wire - 5 year guarantee!
Our New Harrod link-stakes plant supports are made from Dark Olive Green Powder Coated Galvanised Steel thicker wire (up to 6mm thick), merge seemlessly into the background. Link-Stakes can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and easily adjusted at any time during the growing season
Harrod Link Stakes Plant Supports can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and can be easily adjusted at any time during the growing season and offer discreet support to all types of ornamental plants, flowers and vegetables.
Link-Stakes Plant Supports should push easily into cultivated soil but if you've stony or compacted soil, try our Link Stakes Hole Former - a 52cm long, 8mm diameter steel rod which pushes aside stones with ease!
- Our New link-stakes are made from dark olive green powder coated steel thicker wire (up to 6mm thick)
- All stake sizes are made from 6mm thick steel wire except 30cm and 45cm heights which are 3mm thick
- Harrod Link Stake Plant Supports are available in seven sizes from 30cm to 100cm and supplied in packs of 6 or 12
- Strong and sturdy, the dark olive green colour helps them to virtually disappear when in place
- Many plants are vulnerable to damage from wind and rain unless properly staked
- Simply link together to ring fence floppy plants
- Will last for decades and are virtually invisible
- Aim to stake your plant about half way up its full height and allow a few inches in the ground
- The most effective, versatile and discreet way to support plants throughout the garden border
- 5 year guarantee
- Perfect for Campanula, Achillea 'Cloth of Gold', Lynchis coronaria, Perovskia 'Blue Spire', Physalis franchetii
Link Stakes are sturdy, versatile and long-lasting.
I have purchased many of the link stakes over a number of years, and they are excellent at keeping tall perennials upright and making the borders look tidy. I love this new olive green, which disappears into the borders and merges with the foliage very well.
I have used these stakes in a variety of heights over many years and have no adverse comment to make. The ability to bend the arm to produce a ring of almost any diameter is very useful. My only problem is storing them in the winter - any suggestions - I have them up to 1000mm high.