The Harrod Link Stake plant supports are made from thick galvanised steel wire (up to 6mm thick), powder coated Dark Olive Green to merge seamlessly into the background. Link-Stakes can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and easily adjusted at any time during the growing season.
Harrod Link Stakes Plant Supports can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and can be easily adjusted at any time during the growing season and offer discreet support to all types of ornamental plants, flowers and vegetables.
Link-Stakes Plant Supports should push easily into cultivated soil but if you've stony or compacted soil, try our Link Stakes Hole Former - a 52cm long, 8mm diameter steel rod which pushes aside stones with ease!
- Our New link-stakes are made from thick, galvanised steel wire up to 6mm thick
- Powder coated dark olive green
- All stake sizes are made from 6mm thick steel wire except 30cm and 45cm heights which are 4mm thick
- Harrod Link Stake Plant Supports are available in seven sizes from 30cm to 100cm and supplied in packs of 6
- Strong and sturdy, the dark olive green colour helps them to virtually disappear when in place
- Many plants are vulnerable to damage from wind and rain unless properly staked
- Simply link together to ring fence floppy plants
- Will last for decades and are virtually invisible
- Aim to stake your plant about half way up its full height and allow a few inches in the ground
- The most effective, versatile and discreet way to support plants throughout the garden border
- 5 year guarantee
Perfect for Campanula, Achillea 'Cloth of Gold', Lynchis coronaria, Perovskia 'Blue Spire', Physalis franchetii.
Achillea and Perovskia examples to show how they require support when growing.
I ordered Link stakes from Harrod years ago and have used them annually. Having increased my peony collection over the last couple of years, I thought this year I would add to my Link Stake collection too and placed an order. They are really easy to use. We have clay soil so I try to put my stakes in when it is damp. These went in without the need for the accessory which I had ordered. They are robust enough to apply reasonable force when pushing them into the ground with no fear of them bending. The green colour is unobtrusive against the foliage. If you don't have masses of time on your hands to weave beautiful hazel supports for your border perennials then do give these a go, you will not be disappointed.
seems to be a good product, however I will not be using them until next spring
All year round Harrod Horticultural's plant supports, in particular 'link stakes', do a great job. The roses need supporting during autumn & winter months, when the winds howl and attempt to rock the roses and the link stakes create that protection, then as these beautiful 5ft tall white roses flower, once again the new growth is supported. Dahlias need the link stakes, especially as they reach 2-3ft and are heavy with flowers - so just deadhead regularly and feed and the link stakes carry on supporting until the first frosts. They are green in colour and blend in with their surroundings. So when there is a strong wind blowing outside, often south-westerly coming from the nearby English Channel, I can relax in bed knowing my tallest link stakes will do their job, and in the morning I come down to plants being cared for by a Harrod Horticultural excellent product. Thank you.