Harrod Single Hoop Arch
The Harrod Single Hoop Garden Arch, made from non-corrosive aluminium, is a new addition to our exclusive garden arches range and was inspired by a visit to the gardens of Raymond Blancs famous French Restaurant and Hotel - Le Manoir.
The single hoop garden arch is made from substantial 1.6mm thick wall x 38mm square section non-corrosive aluminium that is powder coated matt black and secured by strong internal plated steel brackets.
The single hoop design of the Garden Arch makes it ideal for training fruit trees, climbing roses and hedging trees such as hornbeam.
The arch can be positioned alone to frame a vista or can also be linked with other arches linked together with galvanised steel cable to create a stunning tunnel effect in your garden.
Please Note: Our Standard Arch Sockets will not fit the Single Hoop Arch, we advise concreting the Single Hoop Arch into place for stability.
- Harrod Single Hoop Arch available in 3 sizes - all heights refer to height out of the ground
- 2.0m / 6ft 7" Wide x 2.77m / 9ft 1" High
- 2.5m / 8ft 2" Wide x 3.02m / 9ft 11" High
- 3.0m / 9ft 10" Wide x 3.27m / 10ft 9" High
- All measurements are external
- Made from non-corrosive aluminium, powder coated matt black
- Aluminium box section 38mm square x 1.6mm thick wall
- Fixed with strong internal plated steel brackets
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Can be linked with other arches to create a walkway or tunnel
- Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden.