Harrod Grand Round Obelisk - Lichen Green
Proud to be Endorsed by the RHS
Our Grand Round Obelisk in Lichen Green will add a stylish accent to your garden, standing 2.3m tall this attractive garden obelisk offers support for climbing plants in beds and borders, creating a stunning focal point in the garden.
The Grand Obelisk is designed and manufactured in the UK by us, using the same exacting standards as our best selling garden arches and fruit cages. Using high quality steel, galvanised inside and out, the obelisks are high temperature powder coated Lichen Green for a stylish and weatherproof finish.
The Grand Obelisk is an imposing plant support measuring 2.28m/7ft 6" tall and 0.65m/2ft 2" diameter. Designed to be inserted 30cm into the ground and can be concreted in for greater rigidity if required. The obelisk is supplied with discreet stanless steel fixings which complement the lichen green finish.
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- Beautiful Lichen Green powder coated finish
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Grand Lichen Green Steel Round Column Obelisk measures 2.28m H x 0.65cm Dia
- Manufactured from galvanised 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel
- Steel framework galvanised both inside and out
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Discrete flush fitting connectors
- Insert 30cm into ground to secure
- Uprights can be concreted in for extra stability if required
- Stainless steel fixings
- Supplied flat packed for ease of delivery
- Quick to assemble
- Full instructions included
- Perfect for Climbers & Evergreen Climbers - akebia, clematis, jasmine, lonicera, berberidopsis & trachelospermum
The large pale green obelisk was very easy to assemble and set up. It required a mallet and short post of the same diameter as the supporting legs, to make four holes of the same depth required, achieving these required positions by one person supporting one side as the first two holes were made, and then the other holes made by the same method. The whole process took less than 20 minutes and the final result is a fine architectural feature which blends in with the garden as a whole. Excellent! The climbing and rambling roses will be fabulous features of it.