Harrod Vintage Round Wire Obelisks
The Round Column Wire Obelisk is a stunning addition to any garden, ideal for climbing plants and roses to make a real statement in any bed or garden border.
Made by us in the UK
The Round Wire Obelisks are designed and made by us in the UK and will add a real focal point to your garden, perfect for supporting colourful climbers.
*Special Offer - Buy set of 3 and Save 15% - Set of 3 includes 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large obelisk.
The Round Column Obelisks make a great feature by themselves, but are very effective when used in groups, the set of 3 is a great way to support plants of differing heights in the garden border.
These stunning garden obelisks are available in 3 sizes:-
- Small measures 1.55m high (above ground) x 0.33m diameter
- Medium measures 1.8m high (above ground) x 0.4m diameter
- Large measures 2.05m high (above ground) x 0.47m diameter
The obelisks are available in 2 finishes NATURAL RUST, a timeless look for traditional or contemporary gardens that is supplied as unpainted plain steel which quickly develops an even rust coating; or the classic MATT BLACK POWDER COATING used on all Harrod steel products. Both of the finishes have a 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE and are made from strong 10mm gauge steel rods, double the thickness of many similar designs.
Please Note: The Obelisks have a solid ring around the base allowing them to be easily secured in place using the supplied solid steel anchors.
- Exclusive Designed & Made by Us in UK
- RHS Endorsed
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- 2 distinctive finishes - natural rust & matt black powder coating
- 3 sizes - Small 1.55m high, Medium 1.8m high, Large 2.05m high
- Also available in 3 other designs - Pyramid, Square and Cone
- 10mm gauge round steel rods - double the thickness of many similar designs
- All obelisks include a ring around the base for easy securing
- Topped with a sphere finial
- Supplied with solid steel bar anchors - 4 per obelisk
- Perfect for most climbers and roses
My second purchase. Solid, well made, attractive design. A pleasure to see the plants climbing through the bars knowing they will be well supported.
I really was wowed by these obelisks. Really sturdy, and with ground anchors that will survive even our winds in Orkney. Can't wait to install in our new rose garden.
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnJuly 2014
Plant Supports & Obelisks on Test - Dave Finkle
'Best Buy' Occasionally you have to pinch yourself, and I did when I found out what good value this obelisk was. It's very elegant in design without drawing too much attention itself, you just feel that a touch of class has landed! It is so refreshing to see an item that dovetails an artistic eye with real down to earth functionality. Additionally, a set of substantial iron anchors are supplied for holding the obelisk in position. These help to avoid problems such as wind-rock. I felt that the height of the structure really made an impact when I tried it out in a few different places in the garden, yet it never felt too imposing or clumsy.