Harrod Vintage Round Wire Obelisks
Exclusive Designed & Made by Us in UK!
The Round Column Wire Obelisk is a stunning addition to any garden, ideal for climbing plants and roses to make a real statement in any bed or garden border.
Save 15% with our Mixed Size Offer Sets!
Set of 3 - Small / Medium / Large
The Round Wire Obelisks are designed and made by us in the UK and will add a real focal point to your garden. The obelisks are available in 2 finishes NATURAL RUST, a timeless look for traditional or contemporary gardens that is supplied as unpainted steel which quickly develops an even rust coating; or the classic MATT BLACK POWDER COATING used on all Harrod steel products. Both of the finishes have a 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE and are made from strong 10mm gauge steel rods, double the thickness of many similar designs.
These stunning garden obelisks are available in 3 sizes:-
- Small measures 1.55m high (above ground) x 0.33m diameter
- Medium measures 1.8m high (above ground) x 0.4m diameter
- Large measures 2.05m high (above ground) x 0.47m diameter
*Special Offer - Buy set of 3 and Save 15% - Set of 3 includes 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large obelisk.
The Round Column Obelisks make a great feature by themselves, but are very effective when used in groups, the set of 3 is a great way to support plants of differing heights in the garden border.
- Exclusive Designed & Made by Us in UK
- RHS Endorsed
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- 2 distinctive finishes - natural rust & matt black powder coating
- 3 sizes - Small 1.55m high, Medium 1.8m high, Large 2.05m high
- Also available in 3 other designs - Pyramid, Square and Cone
- 10mm gauge round steel rods - double the thickness of many similar designs
- Topped with a sphere finial
- Supplied with solid steel bar anchors - 4 per obelisk
- Ideal for climbing plants and roses
The latest purchase brings my total to 4 obelisks. Pricey, but excellent product.My only concern is that both my latest obelisks were damaged in transit -(bent and paint damaged).This was probably the responsibility of the delivery company but it might be worth considering extra protection over and above the plastic sheeting already provided. Despite this I will buy again.
Very pleased with my purchase. Strong and sturdy. Looks lovely too. Purchased to support an old rose that had been climbing on an older wooden arch that fell down. Very good service from Harrod. Will probably buy another soon.
What The Press Say
Plant Supports & Obelisks on Test - Dave Finkle
'Best Buy' Occasionally you have to pinch yourself, and I did when I found out what good value this obelisk was. It's very elegant in design without drawing too much attention itself, you just feel that a touch of class has landed! It is so refreshing to see an item that dovetails an artistic eye with real down to earth functionality. Additionally, a set of substantial iron anchors are supplied for holding the obelisk in position. These help to avoid problems such as wind-rock. I felt that the height of the structure really made an impact when I tried it out in a few different places in the garden, yet it never felt too imposing or clumsy.