Harrod Vintage Round Wire Obelisks
The Round Column Wire Obelisk is a stunning addition to any garden, ideal for climbing plants and roses to make a real statement in any bed or garden border.
Made by us in the UK
The Round Wire Obelisks are designed and made by us in the UK and will add a real focal point to your garden, perfect for supporting colourful climbers.
*Special Offer - Buy set of 3 and Save 15% - Set of 3 includes 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large obelisk.
The Round Column Obelisks make a great feature by themselves, but are very effective when used in groups, the set of 3 is a great way to support plants of differing heights in the garden border.
These stunning garden obelisks are available in 3 sizes:-
- Small measures 1.55m high (above ground) x 0.33m diameter
- Medium measures 1.8m high (above ground) x 0.4m diameter
- Large measures 2.05m high (above ground) x 0.47m diameter
The obelisks are available in 2 finishes NATURAL RUST, a timeless look for traditional or contemporary gardens that is supplied as unpainted plain steel which quickly develops an even rust coating; or the classic MATT BLACK POWDER COATING used on all Harrod steel products. Both of the finishes have a 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE and are made from strong 10mm gauge steel rods, double the thickness of many similar designs.
- Exclusive Designed & Made by Us in UK
- RHS Endorsed
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- 2 distinctive finishes - natural rust & matt black powder coating
- 3 sizes - Small 1.55m high, Medium 1.8m high, Large 2.05m high
- Also available in 3 other designs - Pyramid, Square and Cone
- 10mm gauge round steel rods - double the thickness of many similar designs
- All obelisks include a ring around the base for easy securing
- Topped with a sphere finial
- Supplied with solid steel bar anchors - 4 per obelisk
- Perfect for Climbers & Evergreen Climbers but particularly roses, akebia, clematis, jasmine, lonicera, berberidopsis & trachelospermum
The obelisk had very good ground anchors.....that won't be blown anywhere in my windy garden. The rust finish is looking great.
Very pleased with the 3 obelisks, ideal for the clematis. Hope to purchase another set before long.
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnJuly 2014
Plant Supports & Obelisks on Test - Dave Finkle
'Best Buy' Occasionally you have to pinch yourself, and I did when I found out what good value this obelisk was. It's very elegant in design without drawing too much attention itself, you just feel that a touch of class has landed! It is so refreshing to see an item that dovetails an artistic eye with real down to earth functionality. Additionally, a set of substantial iron anchors are supplied for holding the obelisk in position. These help to avoid problems such as wind-rock. I felt that the height of the structure really made an impact when I tried it out in a few different places in the garden, yet it never felt too imposing or clumsy.