This 185 litre Galvanised Steel Water Butt is a smaller version of our popular 320 litre steel water butt, made of 1.5mm galvanised steel and finished in Georgian style and all etched to give a delightful aged patina.
Made in England by artisan metal craftsmen from heavy gauge galvanised steel, hot dip galvanised for a longer life and decorated in a traditional Georgian style complete with Tudor roses and decorative balls.
Ideal for greenhouses and smaller gardens or anywhere where you are looking to locate an attractive looking smaller waterbutt.
These waterbutts are delivered on pallets to ‘kerbside’ only, (unless otherwise agreed). The pallet(s) will be lifted from the delivery vehicle using a tail-lift and pallet forks and placed in the first convenient, safe location.
Note: For quantities of 6 or more and for prices for deliveries to Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and mainland Europe please enquire.
- A hose ready tap is set at watering can height
- Easy Assembly - just need to attach the tap which is packed seperately to avoid damge in transit
- Fabricated in 1.5 mm galvanised steel
- All joints are treated with a waterproof mastic prior to final assembly.
- The butt is treated to give an aged patina which will develop further over time.
- Container measures 75 cm high x 50 cm square approx. (excluding ball decorations) and will contain more than 185 litres of rainwater.
- Weighs approx. 35kg
- A hose-ready, brushed chrome tap is set into the waterbutt at watering can height
- Optional galvanised grill to protect against rodents, birds and leaves also available
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for despatch
Be the first to write a review for this product.