Galvanised Steel Traditional Trough Planter
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery.
Steel Trough Planter made in England by artisan metal craftsmen, made of heavy gauge steel that has been Hot dip galvanised for a longer life and decorated in a traditional Georgian style complete with Tudor roses and decorative balls.
Traditional Steel Trough Planters made in England by artisan metal craftsmen, made of heavy gauge galvanised steel, Hot dip galvanised for a longer life. They are decorated in a traditional Georgian style complete with Tudor roses and decorative balls.
The hand-finishing process gives an aged patina that can be variable and will alter over time and location. We cannot guarantee that the finish on all planters received will be identical.
Note: For quantities of 6 or more and for prices for deliveries to Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and mainland Europe please enquire.
- The basic material is 1.2 mm galvanised steel
- All the ornamentation is galvanised separately
- The planters have galvanised coach bolts to hold them together
- The decorative balls and Tudor roses are galvanised cast iron
- The 6cm legs are also galvanised
- There are holes in the bottom to aid drainage