Galvanised Steel Traditional Trough Planter
40cm x 80cm x 40cm
Steel Trough Planter made in England by artisan metal craftsmen, made of heavy gauge steel that has been Hot dip galvanised for a longer life and decorated in a traditional Georgian style complete with Tudor roses and decorative balls.
SPECIAL OFFER - WAS £325 - NOW £295 - SAVE £30 TODAY - HURRY OFFER MUST END SOON!
Traditional Steel Trough Planters made in England by artisan metal craftsmen, made of heavy gauge galvanised steel, Hot dip galvanised for a longer life. They are decorated in a traditional Georgian style complete with Tudor roses and decorative balls.
The hand-finishing process gives an aged patina that can be variable and will alter over time and location. We cannot guarantee that the finish on all planters received will be identical.
Our small perennial plant collection is a perfect selection to complement these planters and includes one of each of the following, ARMERIA maritima 'Splendens', HEATHERS Erica vagans 'Mrs D.F. Maxwell' , HELIANTHEMUM 'The Bride', LAVANDULA angustifolia 'Munstead', LEWISIA Sunset hybrids and PRIMULA veris.
Note: For quantities of 6 or more and for prices for deliveries to Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and mainland Europe please enquire.
- Made using 1.5mm thick galvanised steel
- Measures 40cm x 80cm x 40cm
- All the detailing is galvanised separately
- The planters have galvanised coach bolts to hold them together
- The decorative balls and Tudor roses are galvanised cast iron
- Special 6cm galvanised feet in each corner to keep planter clear of the ground
- There are holes in the bottom to aid drainage
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for despatch