The stunning Ellipse Half Lattice Garden Arch, features attractive lattice panels ideal for climbers to create a real focal point in the garden. Endorsed by the RHS this beautiful garden arch is made in the UK using high quality materials and comes with a 10 year framework guarantee.
The half lattice garden arch is based on our best selling Ellipse Arch but features lattice panels on the sides, laser cut from a galvanised steel sheet and high temperature powder coated for a superior long lasting finish. These intricate lattice panels really enhance this beautiful arch and are perfect for training climbing plants and flowers.
The extra strength square steel arch framework, is made from galvanised steel and is powder coated inside and out, carrying a 10 year framework guarantee. All the connectors and flush fittings are finished in black for a discreet and stylish finish.
Available in 3 different widths, 1.5m, 2.0m and 2.5m all measure 0.6m/2ft deep. The garden arches have allowance for 40cm/16" to be inserted into the ground. Don't forget we can also offer a made to measure service if you can't find the ideal size for your garden.
With the RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee you can be sure the Ellipse Half Lattice Garden Arch will prove to be a valuable and long lasting focal point in your garden.
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 Year Guarantee
- RHS endorsed
- Strong steel framework - 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel section
- Galvanised inside and out
- Matt black powder coated for long lasting weatherproof finish
- Panels laser cut from black powder coated galvanised sheet steel
- Flush fitting reinforced connectors
- Discreet chemically blackened stainless steel bolts
- Available in 3 sizes - all measure 0.6m deep
- Small measures 1.5m wide x 2.07m high
- Medium measures 2.0m wide x 2.11m high
- Large measures 2.5m wide x 2.23m high
- All measurements are external
- Designed to be inserted 40cm into the ground - all heights refer to out of ground height
- Suggest concreting in place on soft soils
- Ground Sockets and Hole Former are available separately
- Self assembly required
- Our range of Roses & Clematis from Peter Beales includes varieties ideal for our garden arches
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden. Our Expert Design Team have previously created an Ellipse wall arch and a Square linked arch design with an ellipse bisecting arch for multiple access points, in a bespoke design.
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Installing your arch on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)