Wisteria Caroline has densely packed fragrant mauve/violet flowers fading to white, flowering April to May before the leaves appear which makes this new hybrid an especially attractive variety.
Wisteria prefer a sunny location but can be grown in slight shade. Wisterias are usually thought of as climbers, but you can successfully grow wisterias in containers and train as a free-standing standard when using a Wisteria Umbrella Support Frame.
- Wisteria Caroline
- Deciduous twining climber
- Plant in a well-drained, fertile soil
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Height to 9m (28ft) - Spread to 5m (15ft)
- Mauve/Violet fragrant flowers April to May
- Supplied in a 3 litre pot
- Available as singles or pack of 3
- Allow 14 days for delivery
To support Wisteria Caroline we recommend our best selling Wisteria Umbrella support along with our range of Garden Obelisks, Garden Arches, Garden Pergola Walkways and our popular Metal Garden Trellis Range:-