White Tri-Peg (10 Pack)
The White Tri-Peg is ideal for securely and almost invisibly holding down fleece and insect mesh along with most other types of garden netting
The White Tri-Peg is ideal for securely and almost invisibly holding down fleece and insect mesh along with most other types of garden netting and is a slightly smaller and certainly much paler version of the Heavy Duty Tri-Peg.
Expect the 15.5cm (6") centre prong to resist any attempts by the weather to remove your mesh and fleece down at the allotment, kitchen garden or vegetable plot, accompanied by the two smaller half size spikes on either side which sit on the fabric and hold it in position. Available in packs of 10 and will take care of garden fleece, mesh and net pegging for years to come.
- Ideal for securing insect mesh or fleece safely to the soil
- 15.5cm/6 long centre prong
- Shorter outer prongs secure material to soil surface
- Ideal for all garden and camping uses
- Sold in packs of 10
- Well suited to allotment use where fleece and plant covers are not checked every day
- Gives peace of mind to gardeners during windy and cold weather
- Every potting shed should have a pack
- Use on all sorts of crop protection netting
- Try our Heavy Duty Tripegs for extra windy or exposed gardens
I have used these Tripegs for many years and have found them perfect for securing fleece. I needed to extend my fleece coverage and required some extra Tripegs and was delighted that they were still available.
I bought these to secure the insulating fleece I had bought to protect seedlings through Winter. They were sturdy and very easy to use. They have kept the fleece safe and secure for the two months since I put it down and if I need to check on the progress of the seedlings I can simply lift a couple of the tripegs, peek under the fleece and replace the tripegs quickly and easily.A good product.