Heavy Duty Tri pegs
Heavy Duty Tri-pegs highly recommended for safely securing netting, fleece and all types of garden netting and crop protection materials to the soil
The Tri-peg is a Heavy Duty garden peg, highly recommended for safely securing netting, fleece and all types of garden netting and crop protection materials to the soil.
No more visits to the allotment, kitchen garden or vegetable plot to find your fleece billowing in the wind like a sail once the 17.5cm/7" barbed centre prong of the Tri-peg gets to work, assisted by the outer two prongs which sit on the fabric and hold it in position. Not to be confused with cheaper, less effective versions of the Tripeg, this garden peg - available singularly or in handy packs of 10 and 20 - is the real deal!
EXTRA VALUE OFFER! Buy the 20 pack of Heavy Duty Tri-pegs and save up to £7.00!
- Ideal for securing netting or fleece safely to the soil
- 17.5cm/7" long centre prong is barbed for extra holding ability
- Shorter outer prongs secure material to soil surface
- Ideal for all garden and camping uses
- Sold as singles and in EXTRA VALUE packs of 10 and 20
- Well suited to allotment use where fleece and plant covers are not checked every day
- Gives peace of mind to gardeners during windy and cold weather
- Every potting shed should have a pack
- Use on all sorts of crop protection netting
Expect these to be somewhat larger than you might expect but they are suitable for a variety of tasks. They are designed to be well-anchored when in use. Swift delivery too.
These are great for securing netting in a largish garden area - probably not so good on a raised bed as the are quite chunky and would feel OTT. However, securing netting over my soft fruit to keep off birds was easy and the two side prongs mean you can space them well. The handle means they are easy to lift out when I need access. There is another, smaller and tidier product for the more compact raised bed areas