Vintage Vegetable Cage Disk Nodes
Designed & Manufactured in the UK!
The innovative disk nodes have been cleverly designed to lock steel rods in place to offer incredible versatility to build your own cages and frames to protect your fruit and vegetables and support your plants
The high quality pressed steel disk nodes are incredibly strong and are available either in a natural degreased finish which will develop a natural rust finish or powder coated matt black. The nodes fit with our steel rods which are also available in Natural Rust or Matt Black.
The nodes can be set at different heights on the vertical rods so that more than one node can be used on an upright. This means that more than one horizontal bar can be connected to a vertical bar so create strong growing frames such as espalier frames and raspberry supports. The nodes can be securely fixed in place on the vertical rod using the fixing screw.
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- Available in singles and packs of 4
- Nodes are pressed from high quality steel
- Available in natural rust and matt black finish
- Natural Rust supplied as degreased plain steel which quickly develops an even rust coating
- High temperature powder coated matt black for a long lasting finish
- Designed to be used with our Matt Black Steel Rods & Natural Rust Steel Rods