The strong galvanised steel rods are 10mm thick and are powder coated matt black for a long lasting, weatherproof finish. The stylish black finish will suit any kitchen garden or vegetable plot and the sphere finials used to top the vertical bars add a timeless elegance to the cage or frame.
The rods are available in a range of sizes and have a hooked end to secure firmly into the corner fixing nodes. The unique pressed steel disk node is exceptionally strong and offers great versatility to build your own cages. It allows the hooked end of the horizontal rods to connect to verticals at variable angles to create irregular shaped frames and fences on both flat and sloping sites. The disk node can also be adjusted to heights of up to 1.5m above the ground which enables extra disk nodes to be added to the verticals and further horizontal bars to be linked in at lower levels to create multi-level support frames - ideal as espalier and raspberry supports.
The rods are available as vertical bars, to be pushed 30cm into the ground for rigidity and topped with the sphere finials and horizontal bars, which have hooks to fit into the securing disk nodes. Netting can then be draped over the framework to create a robust protection cage ideal for fuit and vegetables.
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10mm thick steel rod
- Galvanised steel rod powdcer coated matt black
- 5 year structural guarantee
- Supplied as vertical bars and hortizontal bars
- Vertical bars to be pushed 30cm into the ground for support
- Vertical bars measure 1.35m & 1.85m
- Horizontal bars measure 0.5m, 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m & 2.5m
- Supplied as single rods or save with 4 packs
- Securing Disk Nodes available as singles and 4 packs
- Sphere finials 50mm diameter
- Huge range of Garden Netting available separately
Got items for a fence to protect my boundary. Two metre spacing of uprights is too great to keep horizontals really straight. Overall the system is just what I wanted and will do he job. Good that it is de-mountable and adjustable.
Bought with other products to make a fence to keep dogs off raised bed. Works well and does not obscure plants.