Our new Vintage Vegetable Cages, exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK, have an innovative framework which is robust yet flexible to withstand strong winds and snow. The framework offers great protection for your plants with the fitted anti butterfly netting cover making it ideal for protecting brassicas.
The strong 10mm gauge steel rods are left untreated and quickly develop an even rust coating to add a traditional appearance to the vegetable garden. The rods for the framework are securely fixed in place with the strong steel nodes. The uprights fit through the steel disk node and are secured in place with a fixing screw and then topped by a sphere finial which pushes onto the steel rod. The steel rods for the framework have a hooked end which fits securely into the steel disc node.
The cage kit includes the solid steel rod framework, harrod disk nodes, 50mm diameter sphere finials, fitted 7mm soft knitted butterfly net and steel gound pegs. The fitted netting goes over the vegetable cage and is then fixed in place with the ball finial and secured with the supplied ground pegs.
Available in a range of sizes, all kits stand 1.5m High above ground with 30cm of the uprights inserted into the ground for stability.
- Designed & Manufactured by us in the UK (UK Patent GB 2535607 B)
- Solid 10mm gauge steel framework
- Supplied in degreased plain steel which quickly develops an even rust coating
- Pressed steel disc nodes secure upright and horizontal rods in place
- Uprights topped with 50mm diameter sphere finial
- 5 year structural guarantee
- 1.5m/4ft 11" High above ground
- Uprights insert 30cm/1ft into the ground for stability
- Fitted 7mm soft knitted butterfly netting
- Netting secure with ball finial on framework and ground pegs
- Distinguished appearance for traditional style gardens
- Also available in a Matt Black finish
- Also available separately additional Steel Rods, Disk Nodes, Sphere Finials and Garden Netting