Southwold Garden Bench (with back) 3 Seater
The Southwold 3 Seater Bench with Back has been thoughtfully designed using high quality materials to make a garden bench that looks great and is extremely comfortable too, part of our exclusive Southwold Garden Furniture Collection.
Southwold 3 Seater Bench
The Southwold 3 Seater Bench with Back has been thoughtfully designed using high quality materials to make a garden bench that looks great and is extremely comfortable too, part of our exclusive Southwold Garden Furniture Collection. The Southwold Collection is handcrafted in the UK and is inspired by traditional Blacksmith furniture.
3 Seater Bench measures 1.42m Wide x 67.5cm Deep x 88cm High and weighs 31kg.
Every hand finished bench has its own character...
Each garden bench is chemically etched by hand after the zinc coating is applied leaving an antique finish. The joy of these hand processes means that every piece has its own character that evolves with age and improves as the product weathers. Colours can vary from light to dark grey. The finish is always varied, it is not a paint and is not intended to be completely uniform, which adds to the charm of these unique pieces.
Handcrafted in the UK
Much thought has gone into the ergonomics of the bench design, with careful selection of the thickness of the steel used to ensure there is just the right amount of 'give' while retaining structural strength. The legs use 8mm thick steel for strength and rigidity whereas the bench base and back rest use 3mm slats to give comfort and spring to the bench and the arms use 5mm thick steel. We do also offer cushions for ultimate comfort which are available to buy separately.
The benches are structurally guaranteed for 25 years, but our testing suggests that all the Southwold Furniture Collection can be genuinely considered as heirloom pieces that will last for generations if looked after.
Finish the look in a selection of colours
Cushions are not supplied but can be bought separately and are available in either Ivory or Grey. The cushions measure 47cm x 47cm x 4cm thick. Made with Acrylic Canvas the cushions are water resistant but store away during the winter and wet weather.
The cushions can be washed by hand at a cool temperature using hand washing detergent. They need to be allowed to dry fully which can take some time. Machine washing is not advised according to the material manufacturer.
- Southwold Garden Bench with Back - 3 Seater Version
- 3 Seater Bench measures 1.42m Wide x 67.5cm Deep x 88cm High
- 3 Seater weighs 31kg
- 25 Year Structural Guarantee
- Handcrafted and finished using high grade steel
- Tapered front and back shape
- Robust frame (8mm thick) with comfortable seat and back (3mm thick) and arms (5mm thick)
- Attractive scrolled arms, curved bracing and leg detail
- Hot dip galvanised and then hand dressed for exceptional corrosion protection
- Hand Etch finish for a unique antiqued patina appearance that improves as it weathers and ages
- Full instructions supplied
- PLEASE NOTE: Benches are likely to be delivered on a pallet service. If a pallet service is not suitable, please contact us at email@example.com