Sneeboer Pointed Spade with D-handle
Overall length 105cm
The Sneeboer Pointed Spade with D-handle is a traditional design but all those years of history haven't dulled the effectiveness of this extremely useful spade. Boring into difficult ground isn't a problem and neither is navigating around crowded borders
The Sneeboer Pointed Spade with D-handle is a traditional design but all those years of history haven't dulled the effectiveness of this extremely useful spade. Difficult ground isn't a problem and neither is navigating full borders.
The pointed spade is extremely effective at boring into compact soils, dividing plants in autumn and making planting holes. The blade is forged, formed into a point and sharpened on both sides, allowing the pointed spade to easily be used as a precision instrument in crowded borders. These characteristics also make the pointed spade a very effective tool for digging in hard and compact soil types such as clay.
The Sneeboer pointed spade head is as tough as it is efficient. Hand forged from stainless steel in Holland, it will put in years of digging service in the garden ably assisted by the quality ash d-handle.
- Sneeboer Pointed Spade fitted with solid ash d-handle
- Overall length is 105cm
- Stainless steel blade measures 18cm at widest point
- Designed for boring through stony soil
- Excellent for breaking up compacted and neglected soil
- Traditional tried aqnd test design
- Long handle means less stress on back
- Easy to generate downforce due to handle size
- Use to lift plants
- Steelwork carries a 10 year guarantee
- Wooden handle carries a 1 year guarantee
Be the first to write a review for this product.