Sneeboer Border Spade with Steps and D-Handle
Overall length 105cm
The border spade brings pedigree and reputation to the garden in equal amounts – and whether you are turning over an allotment, vegetable patch or decorative border, this spade really delivers.
The Sneeboer Border Spade is an effective smaller garden spade which is ideal for digging over borders and beds in the flower and vegetable garden.
Forged by hand to a design created to suit the Dutch market and gardeners of West Friesland almost a hundred years ago, the border spade comes with a solid ash handle and at the business end, a stainless steel blade. The border spade is primarily used to dig and transplant in thick soil types.
The bottom of the blade is sharpened, so the spade can be driven into the ground with ease and is the smaller brother of the normal spade making it easier and lighter to use in the garden.
Measuring 105cm overall and boasting a 15cm wide stainless steel blade at the business end, the d-handled border spade is ideal for general digging work on a small scale. The potent tried and tested Sneeboer combination of a stainless steel head and ash handle comes up trumps again with this handy garden spade.
- Sneeboer D-handled Border Spade blade hand forged in the finest stainless steel
- Individually shaped, polished and sharpened by hand
- Fitted with a fine quality ash d-handle
- Sharpness, balance and comfort makes this an exceptional tool
- Border Spade overall length 105cm
- Blade width 15cm
- Ideal for small scale garden digging tasks
- Lightweight and comfortable to use
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Steelwork carries a 10 year guarantee
- Wooden handle carries a 1 year guarantee
Be the first to write a review for this product.