The Lichen Green Garden Pergola is designed and manufactured in the UK by us, made from high quality materials and comes with a 10 year guarantee.
The quality steel framework is made from 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section, galvanised inside and out, which is then powder coated lichen green for a long lasting weatherproof finish.
Selecting your Roman Lichen Green Arch Pergola is simple; the initial base unit includes three arches and you simply add extension kits to create the length required. As with our Garden Arches, the pergolas are designed for below ground installation with 40cm/16" allowed on each upright for ground insertion.
- Available in 4 widths: 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m
- Corresponding heights are 2.29m, 2.45m, 2.7m & 2.95m
- All measurements are external
- Quality steel framework is made from 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section
- 10 year guarantee
- Framework galvanised inside and out
- Powder coated lichen green finish
- Durable steel reinforced connectors fit inside the bar for a flush and neat finish
- Stainless steel bolts
- Pergola built from a BASE unit consisting of 3 connected Arcs - then add as many single EXTENSION kits to achieve the overall length
- Extra 40cm/16" is allowed on each upright for inserting into the ground
- 2 sizes of base units available - 2.08m L (1.03m distance between each arc) & 3.08m L (1.53m distance between each arc)
- Corresponding extension kit sizes are 1.03m L and 1.53m L
- Self Assembly required - full assembly and installation instructions included
- We do not provide an installation service
- For additional extension kits for an exisiting pergola please contact our Customer Service Team on 0333 400 6400 (local rate)
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Pergola Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our team:
- email - email@example.com
- phone - 0333 400 1444 (local rate)
- complete our simple online quotation form - for a free no obligation quote
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Pergola above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to write a review for this product.
Installing your pergola on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)