This Metal Garden Arch is manufactured to exceptionally high standards using pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel which is then powder coated a stylish Lichen Green colour. The RHS endorsed Arch framework is secured with strong internal galvanised steel brackets and stainless steel fixings.
The Arches are available in 4 sizes from 1.2m/3ft 11" to 2.5m/9ft 8" Wide and 2.29m/7ft 6" to 2.95m/9ft 8" High and all are available in 3 depths - 0.6m/2ft, 1.05m/3ft 5" and 1.55m/5ft 11". Each arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil (we've provided an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground along with optional floor fixing pins).
The framework carries a 10 year structural guarantee and will remain a beautiful addition to your garden for many years.
- Lichen Powder Coated finish
- Roman Garden Arches are Endorsed by the RHS
- Available in 4 Widths - 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m & 2.5m.
- All arches are available in 3 depths - 0.6m/2ft, 1.05m/3ft 5" and 1.55m/5ft 11"
- Smallest arch is 1.2m/3ft 11" Wide x 2.29m/7ft 6" High
- Next up is the 1.5m/4ft 11" Wide x 2.45m/8ft High
- Medium sized Roman Arch measures 2m/6ft 7" Wide x 2.7m/8ft 10" High
- Large Roman Garden Arch measures 2.5m/8ft 2" Wide x 2.95m/9ft 8" High
- All measurements are external
- Frame manufactured from pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel for optimum strength
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Strong internal galvanised steel brackets
- Heavy duty stainless steel bolts
- Roman Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Roman Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Other colours avilable upon request
- Our range of Roses & Clematis from Peter Beales includes varieties ideal for our garden arches
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size or colour for your garden. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Roman garden arch with pillars as a wonderful entrance to a garden, in a bespoke design.
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email email@example.com
The Roman Arch in lichen green is a beautiful addition to my garden.
Our wooden arch collapsed after 5 years, but our Harrod arch looks strong enough to last 50 years. Strong, but graceful - I like the colour too.
OK......it is well made,and the green colour looks good against normal greens in the garden.....it is rather expensive,and the value would be hugely improved, by the inclusion of a small pot of the appropriate paint, to touch in the stainless heads of the bolts. A very small inclusion, but would be much better value, as the bolt heads are quite intrusive...
ROMAN GARDEN ARCHES
Designed, developed and manufactured exclusively in our Suffolk factory, the Garden Arch range utilises the very best materials, proven over many years as part of our renowned Steel Fruit Cage Range and carries a 10 year structural guarantee.
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist whilst our optional Ground Sockets make for an even easier installation and further improve on the already exceptional stability of the arches in soft soils.
If you want to install the arches above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 (local rate) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Link your Arches
Linked Garden Arches
A breathtaking floral arch walkway is an ideal way to gracefully lead from one section of the garden to another.
By choosing to link individual arches together, up to a distance of 3.5 metres between each one, you can achieve the visual impact of a tunelled effect from only 30% extra.
Distances can be covered cost effectively by linking multiple arches at up to 3.5m distance between each one using 3 connector bars and a 2mm diameter multi-strand galvanised steel cable plant support system. This achieves a tunnelled effect using less metal than a pergola which features a rack of uprights and connecting bars throughout.
3 Easy Steps for a Quote to Link Your Arches...
To create a stunning tunnel effect by linking your garden arches all you have to do is complete our simple Online Quotation Form, call our Expert Design Team on 0333 400 1444 (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri) or email email@example.com with the following details for a free no obligation quote:
- Choose Your Arch Design - Roman, Gothic, Ogee, Square or Ellipse.
- Specify the size of the arch and the number of individual arches you require.
- Measure the length of garden space you wish to cover.
How is it Done?
To link individual arches together we use 3 connector bars made from the same 1.5mm thick x 25mm square, black powder coated galvanised steel section used on the arches themselves.
In addition, each tunnel is fitted with lines of 2mm diameter high strength galvanised multi-strand steel cable that run to a maximum of 3.5m between each arch.
This cable passes through stainless steel eyelets to offer an incredibly strong and attractive support system to train all forms of climbers you choose to clothe the walkway with.
The image above shows 4 individual gothic arches, each measuring 2m wide x 2.77m high and 60cm deep, covering an overall length of 10m.
Our expert design team have previously created a Roman Arch with Gate & Estate Fencing, a run of 4 Roman Linked Arches with half lattice and a Roman garden arch with pillars as a wonderful entrance to a garden, in a bespoke design.
Installing your arch on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)