Large Steel Fruit Cage Over Raised Beds - Bespoke Design
This Large Bespoke Steel Fruit Cage was designed with ground fixing plates to be mounted 2 metres high onto customers existing timber sleeper raised bed system, 4 extra wide 90cm doors were included in the design to align with the pathways.
This Large Bespoke Steel Fruit Cage was designed to the customers specification with ground fixing plates to to be mounted 2 metres high onto existing timber sleeper raised beds. 4 extra wide 90cm doors were included in the design to align with the existing pathways.
Manufactured by us in the UK, this bespoke 11.82m x 9.44m fruit cage is made from the same high quality, galvanised matt black powder coated framework as our standard size fruit cages and supplied with heavy duty side and roof netting, all fittings and 4 90cm wide door units.
Capable of withstanding the most extreme weather conditions, these cages are a benchmark in the fruit cage world and offer a complete walk-in steel fruit and vegetable cage protection package of superior quality
- 10 year guarantee on fruit cage framework
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework providing exceptional strength
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Fruit Cage stands 2.0m above sleepers
- Complete with 16mm x 16mm mesh extra heavy duty side netting
- Anti-bird roof netting has a 20mm x 20mm diamond mesh
- 4 extra wide door unit included complete with diagonal bracing supports and sliding door catches
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly
- We do recommend removing the netting over winter to prevent any potential damage from heavy snow and high winds
Installing your fruit cage on a sloping site? or can't see the size you want?
Contact our Made to Measure and Bespoke team:-
- email - email@example.com
- phone - 0333 400 1444 (local rate)
- Complete our simple online quotation form for a free, no obligation quote.