The Harrod Wall Top Panels provide attractive screening above brick or stone walls, ideal for training plants and adding privacy between neighbouring properties. These trellis panels come with a 10 year guarantee, are maintenance-free and light in weight, offering a far more practical and long lasting solution than timber alternatives.
Strong enough to support even heavy climbers, the trellis panels are precision engineered using precision welded 6mm steel wire mesh with an 8mm steel wire surround frame. All parts are zinc plated and high temperature powder coated anthtracite grey for a stylish weatherproof finish. The posts which support the panels are made from matching 50mm x 10mm solid steel, fully galvanised and powder coated.
Each wall top panel measures 155cm Long and secured by 2 posts measuring 54cm high. The panels come as starter kits which include 1 panel and 2 posts and then choose as many extension kits as you need which include a panel and 1 post.
- Exclusive - Designed & Made by Us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- 6mm wire mesh with 8mm wire surround
- Panels measure 150cm Long - panels to outside of posts measures 155.6cm (see exact dimension info below)
- Posts measure 54cm high
- Zinc plated steel
- High temperature powder coated Anthracite Grey
- Starter Kit (ARC-658) includes 1 panel and 2 posts
- Extension Kit (ARC-659) includes 1 panel and 1 post
- Fix to the the top of brick or stone wall
- Self assembly
If you want to fix the panels to a fence we can supply front fixing posts as shown in the diagram. These front fixing posts can be secured to fencing or walls to support the panels.
For more information on this alternative way of fixing the panels to a fence or wall please contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 or email email@example.com
Be the first to write a review for this product.