The Harrod Trellis Growing Frames with 12mm wire posts are perfect for supporting climbers to create a screen in the garden to divide different garden areas or cover a bare garden wall.
Endorsed by the RHS, these strong metal trellis panels are made using 3mm steel wire mesh inside the 8mm steel wire frame and fixed to 12mm steel wire posts topped with a ball finial. Carefully engineered using precision resistance welding all parts are zinc plated and then high temperature powder coated Matt Black for a long lasting weatherproof finish. The trellis panels are fixed to the posts using discreet mounting brackets. The posts are designed to go 40cm into the ground to keep the frame stable, and can be concreted into position for even greater stability if required.
To create your Trellis Growing Frame simply chose your starter kit, Portrait or Landscape, then decide how many extension kits you require, these can be straight panels or can be at 90 degrees. Each trellis panel measures 140cm x 69cm.
Portrait Starter Kit includes 1 panel and 2 posts and measures 75cm wide x 172cm high, Portrait Extension Kit and 90 Degree Extension Kit include 1 panel and 1 post and both measure 75cm wide x 172cm high (all heights are above ground)
Landscape Starter Kit includes 1 panel and 2 posts and measures 146cm wide x 93cm high, Landscape Extension Kit and 90 Degree Extension Kit include 1 panel and 1 post and both measure 146cm wide x 93cm high (all heights are above ground).
Please Note: Portrait & Landscape Kits cannot be used together due to the different fixings and post heights.
- Exclusive - Designed & Made in the UK by Us
- 10 Year Framework Guarantee
- Endorsed by the RHS
- 3mm steel wire mesh, Mesh size 75mm, 8mm steel wire surround frame
- 12mm steel rod posts
- All parts zinc plated
- High temperature powder coated Matt Black
- Long lasting weatherproof finish
- Portrait Starter Kit - 75cm wide x 172cm high
- Landscape Starter Kit - 146cm wide x 93cm high
- Width measurements are from centre of post to centre of post, height measurements are above ground
- Starter kits include 1 panel and 2 posts
- Extension kits include 1 panel and 1 post
- 90 Degree Extension Kits include 1 panel and 1 post
- More durable than wooden alternatives
Relatively straightforward to assemble - the tricky bit is trying to get it level when putting this into place. Would be useful if each pack came with one spare nut and bolt in case you drop one and can’t find it - took me 20 mins using a metal detector to find a nut I dropped in the grass. That said suggest you assemble where dropped items are easy to locate!