The Step Over Support is ideal for apples which can be trained along the strong steel framework. The framework is made of 1" steel section, galvanised inside and out and then powder coated matt black for a stylish and long lasting finish which has a 10 year framework guarantee.
Made up of steel posts which feature a ball finial and steel cross supports the step over frame also uses our tried and tested high quality components, with steel reinforced connectors and discreet stainless steel fixings.
Select a 3m L STARTER KIT with 3 upright posts (1.5m L spacing between each upright) and then link together the number of 1.5m L single post EXTENSION KITS to achieve your required distance. All kits are 0.45m/1ft 5” H above ground. Inserts 40cm/16” below ground.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by us.
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Designed following consultation with the RHS
- 1" Square Steel Frame - galvanised and powder coated matt black for long lasting finish
- All upright posts finished with ball finial
- Supplied with discreet black steel reinforced connectors and black stainless steel fixings
- 3m starter kit includes 3 posts (1.5m spacing between) and 2 cross supports
- Starter kit measures 3m long
- Extension kits measure 1.5m long and have 1 post and 1 cross support
- Each kit measures 0.45m/1ft 5" High above ground - uprights insert 40cm/16" into the ground
Can't see the right size or style? All of our Harrod Supports can be made in a number of alternative configurations including 90º angles, even wider 45º to 195º angles, along with custom lengths and heights - please visit our Made to Measure section for more information and contact details.
The stepover frame arrived even sooner than expected - and looks splendid now it is in place.
I recently purchased the starter kit for my semi-dwarfing apple tree, but will certainly be extending it & purchasing more for elsewhere. Delivered quickly, it is a strong and sturdy piece of equipment and looks great too.....not ugly like some espalier products can be.