Harrod Autumn Raspberry Support
The Harrod Autumn Raspberry Support has been carefully designed following consultation with the RHS to create a support with ideal spacing and configuration of the steel posts and wires to achieve optimum growing success
Made by us in the UK
Originally inspired by a bespoke Harrod design project for one of our customers the raspberry support uses our tried and tested high quality components. The frame is made using high quality galvanised steel, powder coated matt black for a long lasting finish and comes complete with discreet black stainless steel fixings.
The wire support used in the frames is a 2mm diameter, high strength, galvanised multi-strand steel cable. It passes through holes in all the steel posts and features features professional gripple system tensioners. These create an incredibly strong and attractive support system to train fruit plants.
The Autumn Raspberry Supports are supplied in 2m or 3m lengths measuring 1m/3ft 3" wide and 1.6m/5ft 3" H above ground - uprights insert 40cm/16" into the ground for great stability.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by us.
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Designed following consultation with the RHS
- 1" Square Steel Frame - galvanised and powder coated matt black for long lasting finish
- All uprights posts decorated with ball finial
- Supplied with discreet black stainless steel fixings
- 2mm diameter high strength galvanised multi-strand steel cable
- Cable secured using gripple system tensioners
- Supplied with 4 steel upright posts, steel cross support and 2 rows of wire
- Available in 2m or 3m Length kits
- Each kit measures 1m/3ft 3" Wide and 1.6m/5ft 3" High (above ground - uprights insert 40cm/16" below ground)
- Optional Hole Former ARC-021 available separately
Our selection of raspberry canes have been carefully chosen for their good flavour and will fruit for ten to twelve years before they need to be replaced.
Can't see the right size or style? All of our Harrod Supports can be made in a number of alternative configurations including 90º angles, even wider 45º to 195º angles, along with custom lengths and heights - please visit our Made to Measure section for more information and contact details.
After buying cheap and shoddy things for my garden for years, I thought that I would try one thing that was well made. I have bought several things - a fruit cage, an arch for my beans etc. I don't recommend many things to my friends, but I would be happy to recommend Harrod to anybody...
Our new raspberry frame is perfect for our raised bed, it is sturdy, looks good, and it has been easy to tie in the raspberry canes.