Harrod Summer Raspberry Support
10 Year Framework Guarantee!
The Harrod Summer Raspberry Support has been designed specifically for summer raspberries following consultation with the RHS and uses our tried and tested high quality components, carefully considering the ideal spacing and configuration of steel posts and steel wires to achieve optimum fruit growing success
The Summer Raspberry Support uses our tried and tested high quality components. The frame is made using high quality galvanised steel, powder coated matt black for a long lasting finish and comes complete with discreet black stainless steel fixings and has a 10 year framework guarantee.
The wire support used in the frames is a 2mm diameter, high strength, galvanised multi-strand steel cable. It passes through holes in all the steel posts and features professional gripple system tensioners. These create an incredibly strong and attractive support system to train fruit plants.
The Summer Raspberry Supports are supplied in 2m or 3m lengths measuring 1.6m/5ft 3" H above ground - uprights insert 40cm/16" into the ground for great stability. Each kit is supplied with 2 steel upright posts, steel cross support and 2 rows of wire spaced 40cm/1ft 4" and 1m 3ft/3" from the floor.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by us
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Designed following consultation with the RHS
- 1" Square Steel Frame - galvanised and powder coated matt black for long lasting finish
- All upright posts decorated with ball finial
- Supplied with discreet black stainless steel fixings
- 2mm diameter high strength galvanised multi-strand steel cable
- Cable secured using gripple system tensioners
- Supplied with 2 steel upright posts, steel cross support and 2 rows of wire
- Available in 2m or 3m Length kits
- Each kit measures 1m/3ft 3" Wide and 1.6m/5ft 3" High (above ground - uprights insert 40cm/16" below ground)
- Hole Former ARC-021 is available as an optional extra
Our selection of raspberry canes have been carefully chosen for their good flavour and will fruit for ten to twelve years before they need to be replaced.
Can't see the right size or style? All of our Harrod Supports can be made in a number of alternative configurations including 90º angles, even wider 45º to 195º angles, along with custom lengths and heights - please visit our Made to Measure section for more information and contact details.
Generally very good quality, but had problems screwing finial into nut. Instructions need to be a lot clearer, particularly regarding the steel wire and tensioner. Can only pull wire one way through tensioner (ok, obvious if you thinks about it!). As others have said, wire should be supplied in 2 lengths. This should be easy to address quickly.
Many thanks for your feedback, your comments have been passed onto our Design Dept.
Very effective support and great quality product. Cost me ?8 to buy some cutters strong enough to cut the cable!