Our NEW mid-range Standard Metal Raised Beds make a real statement in the garden with their distinctive coach bolt fixings, perfect for creating a beautiful raised flower bed or to grow your own fruit and vegetables.
Supplied in stylish Anthracite Grey the raised beds maintain the same core qualities as our superior design with 1mm thick galvanised steel with super strength 'double folded' plank construction to resist bowing. Each plank measures 15cm high, with the raised beds available in a range of sizes from 0.6m x 0.6m to 2.4m x 2.4m and up to 3 tiers (45cm high).
The planks are secured in place with strong coach bolt fixings which add to the aesthetics of the bed, on larger beds each tier is securely bolted together and cross braces are supplied to prevent the beds bowing.
The contemporary design offers an alternative to wooden raised beds and all beds come with a 10 year structural guarantee. There is no need to worry about mould, rot or insect damage as the high temperature powder coating gives a hardwearing weatherproof finish.
The raised beds are easy to maintain simply wipe down or pressure wash for a pristine appearance. The raised beds do not include a base, but Raised Bed Liners are available separately along with Hoops & Cover Kits and Soil for the beds.
- UK Engineered & Manufactured
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- 1mm thick galvanised steel
- Super strength 'double folded' planks 15cm high
- High temperature powder coated in anthracite grey
- Weatherproof finish
- Distinctive coach bolt fixings
- Larger beds have cross braces for extra strength
- Range of sizes available
- Up to 3 tiers (45cm) high
- Each tier securely bolts together for rigidity
- Self assembly required
- Beds do not include a base
- Ideal for flowers or fruit and vegetables
- Raised bed liners, hoop & cover kits and soil available separately