Made by us in the UK
The Harrod Slot and Lock® Flat Aluminium Pond Covers are a great way to protect your pond - and fish- from herons, falling leaves and other pond undesirables and you can be sure these high quality, entry level covers will last for years.
That's because they utilise the RHS Chelsea Flower Show Garden Product of the Year 2012 award winning Slot and Lock technology to hold the 16mm diameter, corrosion resistant (always handy near water) black powder coated aluminium framework securely together, allowing the 16mm extruded polyethylene mesh netting - as used as standard on the side of our fruit cages - to get on with the job of pond security.
Available in size options from 1m up to 3m, the Flat pond covers sit on the surface around the pond.
Both lightweight for easy access and durable, the Slot and Lock Pond Covers will keep fish happy and herons glum for years to come.
Please note that the Harrod Slot and Lock® Aluminium Pond Covers are not designed or guaranteed to prevent children and pets from falling into ponds.
- Harrod Slot and Lock® Flat Aluminium Pond Cover lays on pond edges
- Available in a range of size options from 1m up to 3m
- Framework made from 16mm diameter, anti corrosion black powder coated aluminum tubing
- Netting is 16mm extruded polyethylene mesh netting
- Pond covers use award winning Slot and Lock Connectors
- Pond Covers include Tubing, Connectors, Netting and Cable Ties.
- Braces can be bought separately for extra rigidity in the corners if needed - select GDN-739.
- Lightweight for easy access
- Keeps out herons and falling leaves
- Not designed or guaranteed to prevent children and pets falling into water
Raised Aluminium Pond Cover is also available.
This is a good quality item. It's not cheap for what it is but it is simple and reliable.
Great company to buy garden products from that don’t seem available elsewhere My fish are now fully protected from the dreaded Heron
Substituted this for my home-made job, was worried about size, weight and handling. Because of size, I bought 2 small ones and overlapped. Really easy to assemble, really easy to handle, very pleased with result and value. Have weighted down with bricks as it blows a hoolie round here. Fish v happy