The Harrod Slot and Lock® Aluminium Raised Pond Covers are a great way to protect your pond - and fish- from herons, falling larger leaves and other pond undesirables and you can be sure these high quality covers will last for years.
The raised pond covers utilise the RHS Chelsea Flower Show Garden Product of the Year 2012 award winning Slot and Lock technology to hold the 16mm diameter, corrosion resistant (always handy near water) black powder coated aluminium framework securely together, allowing the 16mm extruded polyethylene mesh netting - as used as standard on the side of our fruit cages - to get on with the job of pond security.
Available in size options from 1m up to 3m, the raised pond cover sits on the surface around the pond and the 40cm high cover is braced at the corners for extra rigidity.
Both lightweight for easy access and durable, the Slot and Lock Pond Covers will keep fish happy and herons glum for years to come.
Please note that the Harrod Slot and Lock® Aluminium Pond Covers are not designed or guaranteed to prevent children and pets from falling into ponds.
- Raised pond cover is 40cm high and stands clear of marginal and aquatic plants
- Available in a range of size options from 1m up to 3m
- Framework made from 16mm diameter, anti corrosion black powder coated aluminum tubing
- Pond covers use award winning Slot and Lock Connectors
- Raised cover has braces for extra rigidity
- Lightweight for easy access
- Keeps out herons and falling leaves
- Not designed or guaranteed to prevent children and pets falling into water
- Flat Aluminium Pond Cover is also available.
Promptly delivered, easy to assemble, an attractive and effective addition to the pond
We bought a netting system (3m x 2m) to cover our fish pond. The product was delivered promptly, and was very easy to assemble - even for me! We are very pleased with the finished product - and so are the fish, who were being terrorised by the local seagulls!
Our old pond liner was attacked by a heron (we think) and our old, flat, stretched out netting had seen better days, so we rebuilt the pond and were after a better looking and stronger cover. This looked perfect. I initially looked at the steel framed covers but, as our pond size isn't a standard size, customer services steered us towards this as it's easier to adapt with a hacksaw and won't rust where it's cut. It's perfect. It was very easy to adapt and put together and is doing its job perfectly. It looks great too! Highly recommended!