The Harrod Metal Raised Beds & Planters in Heritage Green combine innovative design with stunning aesthetics to create a range of high quality metal raised beds that really are built to last, perfect for growing your own on the patio or in the garden.
These exclusive raised beds use 1mm thick galvanised steel with super strength 'double folded' plank construction to resist bowing. The metal beds are high temperature powder coated an attractive Heritage Green for a long lasting weatherproof finish.
The metal raised beds are available in a range of sizes from 0.6m to 2.4m and in 3 heights - 0.2m, 0.4m & 0.6m. Simple to assemble the planks bolt together using stainless steel fixings and any additional tiers are also bolted securely into place for strength.
These stylish raised beds are easy to maintain and come with a 10 year structural guarantee, designed to help you grow your own in style for many years!
- Exclusive designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- Innovative design
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Made from 1mm thick galavanised steel 'double folded' for a super strenth plank construction
- Each plank measures 20cm high
- 7cm wide capping at the top of the planks adds aesthetic appeal, strength and comfort
- Galvanised steel is painted Heritage Green (inside and out) using our unique 7 stage, state of the art, high temperature powder coating process for a durable weatherproof finish
- Built to last, no need to worry about rot, mould or insect damage
- Low maintenance, just jet wash to keep pristine
- Simple bolt together construction with stainless steel fixings
- Planks are easier to handle than timber
- Each tier of a multi level raised bed, 2 or 3 planks high, is securely bolted together for strength
- Raised Beds do not have a base
- Easy to assemble with full instructions provided
- Heritage Green is RAL #6013