Harrod Edging Hoops
Harrod Edging Hoops are an attractive, ornamental way to keep borders tidy and hold back low plants that can flop onto lawns and paths.
Made by us in the UK
Harrod Edging Hoops are an attractive, ornamental way to keep borders tidy and hold back low plants that can flop onto lawns and paths. Also ideal to keep pedestrains or vehicles from straying onto lawns or corner cutting.
Overlapping the hoops at about 10-20cm each side creates a firm edge and can easily be set to follow the curves of your borders or lawn edges, allow approximately 4 hoops per metre/yard. The hoops are supplied in packs of 6 or save £10 on a pack of 30.
Available in natural rust or matt black powder coated finishes. The natural rust hoops are supplied in plain steel which develop a rust patina over time. The matt black hoops are supplied in galvanised steel which is then high temperature powder coated matt black for a long lasting weatherproof finish. The edging hoops are made from solid 6mm steel rod, available in round top and gothic designs each measuring 40cm wide x 40cm high and come with a 5 year structural guarantee.
- Harrod Edging Hoops Designed & Made by us in the UK
- 5 year structural guarantee (excludes surface corrosion on rust hoops)
- Round top or Gothic designs
- Solid 6mm steel rod
- Natural Rust or Matt Black finishes
- Each hoop measures 40cm wide x 40cm high
- Overlap hoops by 10-20cm approx
- Allow 4 hoops per metre/yard approx.
- Supplied in sets of 6 or Save £10 with an extra value 30 pack
What The Press Say
Telegraph GardeningMarch 2019
Give Lawns a New Look
If you are leaving areas of lawn to grow longer in order to help pollinators, edge them with steel hoops which will add some definition and also keep errant pedestrians off the grass - available from Harrod Horticultural