Our Steel Border Restraints are supplied in 6mm steel rod which is left untreated to quickly develop a beautiful rust patina over time, available in a variety of sizes, comes with a 5 year guarantee and will support plants for many seasons.
Unobtrusive and portable, these border restraint plant supports can be used on their own or in pairs to create a row or circle, being quite 'springy', they can be widened or contracted to suit and are easy to adjust as your needs change throughout the season.
Ideal in beds and borders to control bushes and plants and stop them spilling over pathways.
- New 6mm thick Steel Border Restraints develop a natural rust finish over time
- Ideal for edges of pathways and grass
- Helps shape and restrain annuals, perennials and small shrubs and bushes
- Lasts season after season
- Flexible and easy to adjust
- 5 Sizes Available - 30cm, 40cm, 51cm, 75cm & 100cm
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by us
- 5 year guarantee
Perovskia and Agastache examples showing how these plants can require support when growing.
Bought this to help control my lavender plants and they work well. already blending in with a more rusty rustic look, just like in the catalogue. Would recommend for medium sized plants.
Top quality, excellent service, rapid delivery. Harrod's up there with the best of garden products.