Harrod Circular Steel Log Holder (Floor Standing)
The Floor Standing Harrod Circular Steel Log Holder will make a real feature in any room, standing on a stable cradle the log holder is very eye-catching aswell as being a practical firewood store.
Made by us in the UK
The Exclusive Harrod Circular Steel Log Holder is designed and manufactured in the UK by us and comes with a 15 year structural guarantee. This stunning floor standing log holder is not just a practical wood store, it is an eye-catching addition to the home, making a real statement in the room.
This Circular Log Holder design has been carefully crafted from 65mm wide steel plates at the front and back of the holders. The steel plates are 4mm thick and are spaced 18cm apart. The steel has been high temperature powder coated in a textured matt black giving the log holder a premium finish.
The Floor Standing Log Holder comes complete with a cradle to support the holder and keep it stable. An optional Kindling Holder is available separately which is designed to be wall mounted and can be fitted on the wall near the log holder.
Special Offer - Buy the Log Holder, Floor Cradle & Kindling Holder together and SAVE £15! - Choose FIR-055 from the drop down menu.
- Makes a stunning feature for any room with a fireplace or log burner
- Premium quality finish, high temperature powder coated textured matt black
- Hardwearing protection for inside or outside use
- Fully welded, one piece construction with no product assembly required
- Log holder is supplied with a stable cradle for floor standing
- Suitable for displaying 20cm long fire logs
- Quality assurance with 15 year structural guarantees (excludes paint finish)
- External diameter measures 100cm / internal diameter measures 87cm
- Log holder projects 22cm deep from the wall surface
- Weighs 13.3kg (approx)
- A wall mounted kindling holder is also available
- Supplied with cradle and instructions
- Includes wall fixings for added stability if required
- A Wall Mounted Circular Steel Log Holder is also available separately.
I am using the circular steel log holder with the wire kindling holder inset. It looks great, de clutters a messy corner and has good capacity. It is sturdy and stable on the cradle.