Harrod Circular Wire Log Holder (Wall Mounted)
Harrod Exclusive - Designed & Made by Us in the UK!
This stylish Circular Wire Log Holder makes a real feature of your firewood, wall mounted for a real eye-catching effect, this minimalist design log holder is an attractive and practical way to store logs for your fire or wood burner.
The Exclusive Wall Mounted Harrod Circular Wire Log Holder is designed and manufactured by us in the UK, using quality materials and comes with a 10 year structural guarantee.
These stylish log holders are precision manufactured using strong 8mm solid steel rod and 6mm thick wall plates. The steel rods are high temperature powder coated matt black for hardwearing protection for inside and outside use. The holder is a fully welded one piece construction with no product assembly required.
The circular wire log holder also includes a kindling holder which adds to the aesthetic appeal of the log holder and helps you keep all your firewood in one place. With 78cm internal diameter the wire log holder has plenty of room for your logs with the kindling holder measuring 30cm diameter.
The wire log holder is supplied with all fixings for wall mounting - a Floor Standing Wire Log Holder is also available separately.
- Circular Wire Log Holder Wall Mounted - Harrod Exclusive
- Designed & manufactured in the UK by us
- 10 year structural guarantee (excludes paint finish)
- Precision manufactured from 8mm solid steel rod
- 6mm thick wall plates
- Powder coated matt black for long lasting protection
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 80cm external diameter
- 78cm internal diameter
- 30cm diameter kindling holder
- 22cm deep/projects from the wall
- Suitable for 20cm long logs
- Fully welded one piece construction - no assembly
- Weighs 4.2kg approx.
- Supplied with wall fixings and instructions
- Floor Standing version also available
IMPORTANT WALL FIXING NOTICE
These log holders need to be fixed to a masonry wall that is capable of safely bearing the weight of the product and logs. The products can be fixed to dry lined (plasterboard covered) masonry walls with appropriate fixings that anchor into masonry block work. If fixing to stud walls please consult with a professional as it is likely that modifcations will need to be made to allow the wall to safely bear the weight of the product and logs.
Harrod UK Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage to persons or property as a result of failure of wall fixings or substrate. If in any doubt about fixing the log holders please consult a professional.