Harrod Circular Steel Log Holder (Wall Mounted)
The Wall Mounted Harrod Circular Steel Log Holder is beautifully designed and built to last, bringing a stunning feature display to any room and also a practical way to store logs next to any open fire or log burner.
Made by us in the UK
The Exclusive Harrod Circular Steel Log Holder is designed and manufactured in the UK by us and comes with a 15 year structural guarantee. This stunning log holder is not just a practical wood store, it is an eye-catching addition to the home, making a real statement on any wall.
This Circular Log Holder design has been carefully crafted from 65mm wide steel plates at the front and back of the holders. The steel plates are 4mm thick and are spaced 18cm apart. The steel has been high temperature powder coated in a textured matt black giving the log holder a premium finish.
The Log Holder is designed to be wall mounted and comes with fixings and instructions. There is also an optional Kindling Holder which can be mounted outside the circular log holder or can look very effective when mounted inside the larger holder.
Special Offer - Buy the Log Holder & Kindling Holder together and SAVE £15! - Choose FIR-054 from the drop down menu.
- Makes a stunning feature for any room with a fireplace
- Premium quality finish, high temperature powder coated textured matt black
- Hardwearing protection for inside or outside use
- Fully welded, one piece construction with no product assembly required
- Log holder is designed to be wall mounted
- Suitable for displaying 20cm long fire logs
- Quality assurance with 15 year structural guarantees (excludes paint finish)
- External diameter measures 100cm / internal diameter measures 87cm
- Log holder projects 22cm deep from the wall surface
- Weighs 13.3kg (approx)
- A kindling holder can be added for multi use
- Supplied with wall fixings and instuctions
- A Floor Mounted Circular Steel Log Holder is also available separately.
IMPORTANT WALL FIXING NOTICE
These log holders need to be fixed to a masonry wall that is capable of safely bearing the weight of the product and logs. The products can be fixed to dry lined (plasterboard covered) masonry walls with appropriate fixings that anchor into masonry block work. If fixing to stud walls please consult with a professional as it is likely that modifcations will need to be made to allow the wall to safely bear the weight of the product and logs.
Harrod UK Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage to persons or property as a result of failure of wall fixings or substrate. If in any doubt about fixing the log holders please consult a professional.