These Tradtional Steel Planters are made of heavy gauge galvanised steel and decorated in a traditional Georgian style complete with Tudor roses and decorative balls.
Made in England by artisan metal craftsmen, hot dip galvanised for long life and hand finished with a special treatment to give them an aged patina that can be variable and will alter over time and location. As such we cannot guarantee that the finish on all planters received will be identical.
All the ornamentation is galvanised separately, galvanised coach bolts hold the planters together and the decorative balls and roses are galvanised cast iron.
The bottom panels on the planters are drilled to allow free drainage and there are 6cm feet in each corner to keep the base clear. These containers are available in four sizes - small, medium, large and extra large and are suited to many plants in the garden such as topiary box ball, roses, small shrubs, trees and flowers.
You should not confuse these metal planters with inferior products made of glass fibre or plastic – these are high quality British made steel items.
Note: For quantities of 2 or more and for prices for deliveries to Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and mainland Europe please enquire 0333 400 6400
- Traditional Georgian Style Steel Planters
- Made in 1.5mm Galvanised Steel
- Hot dip galvanised for long life
- Pre-drilled bottom panel to allow free drainage
- Special 6cm feet in each corner to keep planter clear of the ground
- Finished with a special treatment to give them an aged patina
- Available in four sizes - small, medium, large and extra large
- Small measures 40cm x 40cm x 40cm - weighs 14kg approx
- Medium measures 50cm x 40cm x40cm - Weighs 16kg approx
- Large measures 65cm x 50cm x 50cm - Weighs 26kg approx
- Extra Large measures 90cm x 60cm x 60cm
- Please allow up to 28 days for despatch
Be the first to write a review for this product.