Driveway Chain Link Fencing
Our Chain Link Fencing will be an attractive additon to any garden, ideal for protecting grass verges along driveways and entrances and comes with a 10 year guarantee
Made by us in the UK
Designed and manufactured by us in the UK, our Driveway Chain Link Fencing uses substantial 75mm square section, fully galvanised steel fence posts linked by premium quality matt black powder coated steel chain.
Built to last this durable fencing is perfect to border grass areas and verges along driveways or garden paths and tracks. Designed to sit 2 metres apart the chain is slightly longer to achieve a pleasing arc in the chain.
Begin with a 2m (post centre to post centre) starter kit (ARC-220) which includes 2 posts and chain. Then simply add as many 2m single extension kits (ARC-221) as you need. The extension kits include 1 post and chain. If you want to go round a 90o corner then select one of the 90o corner fence kits (ARC-222) which includes a 90o fence post and chain. The image above shows this in more detail.
- Ideal for protecting grass verges and sectioning areas
- 10 year guarantee
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by us
- Fence Posts made from 75mm square section, fully galvanised steel
- Posts black matt powder coated for an attractive long lasting finish.
- All posts feature decorative ball finials
- Posts link with premium quality steel chain - black powder coated
- Centre to centre distance of the post is designed to be 2m - chain is slightly longer to achieve arc
- Posts stand 0.5m out of the ground with 0.4m allowed for ground insertion - finished height out of ground including ball finial is 0.59m
- Advised that posts are concreted into position
- Starter kit includes 2 posts & chain
- Extension kit includes 1 post & chain
- 90o Corner Fence Kits include 1 corner post & chain
- Self assembly
If you are interested in fixing the fence above ground using ground mounting sockets or looking for a bespoke fence design then please contact our Made to Measure team:-