Our Drainpipe Trellis panels are made using strong 8mm solid steel rod, are maintenance free and will soften and decorate unsightly drainpipes to become a beautiful link between house and garden.
Matt Black trellis uses steel rod which is high temperature powder coated for a long lasting weatherproof finish. The rust trellis panels are supplied as untreated steel rod which quickly develops an attractive even rust patina on the surface. Both finishes come with a 10 year structural guarantee.
The Drainpipe Trellis Panels are supplied as one fully welded piece and have fixing plates that can be used to screw to walls. The steel rods in the trellis are topped with attractive ball finials. Corner Drainpipe Trellis Panels are also availabl
- Drainpipe trellis made from strong 8mm solid steel rod with 25mm ball finials
- Flat Wall panels are 1.7m high x 25cm wide x 14cm deep
- 2 finishes available - matt black powder coated for a long lasting weather resistant finish or natural finish which quickly develops a rust patina over time
- Maintenance free trellis panels come with a 10 year guarantee
- One piece fully welded panel
- Weights - Rust 3.8kg, Black 4.6kg
- Designed to be wall mounted with attached fixing plates for screwing to the wall
- Allows air to circulate - reducing humidity
- Room for plants to freely twine around the drainpipe
- Ideal for a range of climbing plants like rambling roses and honeysuckle
Please Note: With the rust trellis staining on walls may occur. We do not recommend the rust finish for light colour, painted, rendered or stone walls.
I had a rambling rose climbing up the drainpipe, and your metal structure really tidied it up nicely.
Very easy to install with two people (hubby and myself), very elegant. Delivered as promised with everything needed. We did not need spacers.