Allotment Capping & Fixings
Our Allotment Raised Beds are supplied with optional capping and we've made the four sizes of capping we supply available to purchase separately, allowing you to add the finishing touches to your wooden raised bed project.
Available in 0.6m, 1.2m, 1.8m and 2.4m lengths (2ft, 4ft, 6ft and 8ft respectively), the decorative capping fits perfectly onto the top of the 2cm thick wooden raised bed planks and provides both a seat for working and gives the bed a stylish finish.
Made from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainable forests, the 2cm high by 5.5cm wide raised bed capping (supplied complete with screws) will also help protect your raised beds and give the top an elegant finish.
- Allotment Wooden Raised Bed Capping supplied in 4 lengths
- 0.6m, 1.2m, 1.8m and 2.4m (2ft, 4ft, 6ft and 8ft)
- Capping measures 2cm/0.75" H x 5.5cm/2" W
- Supplied with all neccesary fixings
- Manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Capping has surfaces planed for maximum aesthetic appeal
- 2 year structural guarantee
- Wooden components high pressure treated with a non-toxic preservative (after consultation with Garden Organic)
- Treatment of wood helps to ensure best possible resistance to fungal decay and wood-boring insects
- Ideal for constructing your own tailor-made raised bed
- Please note - capping is designed to fit with existing raised beds and are sized accordingly.