Our Standard Raised Beds are supplied with optional capping and we've made the four sizes of capping we supply available to purchase separately, allowing you to add the finishing touches to your raised bed project.
Available in 0.6m, 1.2m, 1.8m and 2.4m lengths (2ft, 4ft, 6ft and 8ft respectively), the decorative capping fits perfectly onto the top of the 3.5cm thick standard wooden raised bed planks and provides both a seat for working and gives the bed a stylish finish.
Made from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainable forests, the 2.5cm high by 7cm wide raised bed capping (supplied complete with screws) will also help protect your raised beds.
- Standard Wooden Raised Bed Capping supplied in 4 lengths
- 0.6m, 1.2m, 1.8m and 2.4m (2ft, 4ft, 6ft and 8ft) - all supplied as single lengths just select the capping lengths you require
- Capping measures 2.5cm/1" H x 7cm/2.8" W
- Supplied with all neccesary fixings
- Manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Capping has surfaces planed for maximum aesthetic appeal
- 3 year structural guarantee
- High pressure treated with a non-toxic preservative after consultation with the country's leading organic growing body - Garden Organic - before selecting treatment. The treatment is plant and human safe, complies with all EU standards governing wood preservatives and does not contain CCA (Chromated Copper Arsenate)
- Treatment of wood helps to ensure best possible resistance to fungal decay and wood-boring insects
- Ideal for constructing your own tailor-made raised bed
- Please note - capping is designed to fit with existing raised beds and are sized accordingly
Be the first to write a review for this product.