Standard Capping & Fixings
Our Standard Raised Beds are supplied with optional capping and we've made the four sizes of capping we supply available to purchase separately, allowing you to add the finishing touches to your raised bed project.
Available in 0.6m, 1.2m, 1.8m and 2.4m lengths (2ft, 4ft, 6ft and 8ft respectively), the decorative capping fits perfectly onto the top of the 3.5cm thick standard wooden raised bed planks and provides both a seat for working and gives the bed a stylish finish.
Made from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainable forests, the 2.5cm high by 7cm wide raised bed capping (supplied complete with screws) will also help protect your raised beds.
- Standard Wooden Raised Bed Capping supplied in 4 lengths
- 0.6m, 1.2m, 1.8m and 2.4m (2ft, 4ft, 6ft and 8ft)
- Capping measures 2.5cm/1" H x 7cm/2.8" W
- Supplied with all neccesary fixings
- Manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Capping has surfaces planed for maximum aesthetic appeal
- 3 year structural guarantee
- Wooden components high pressure treated with a non-toxic preservative (after consultation with Garden Organic)
- Treatment of wood helps to ensure best possible resistance to fungal decay and wood-boring insects
- Ideal for constructing your own tailor-made raised bed
- Please note - capping is designed to fit with existing raised beds and are sized accordingly