Additional Steel Fruit Cage Door Kit
2m H x 77cm W
The new improved Walk-In Steel Fruit and Vegetable Cage door kit is the ideal way to create extra access points to one of our steel fruit cages and as you'd expect from such a well designed cage, the door unit is as tough as they come.
Made by us in the UK
The new improved Walk-In Steel Fruit and Vegetable Cage door kit is the ideal way to create extra access points to one of our Steel Fruit Cages and as you'd expect from such a well designed fruit cage, the door unit is as tough as they come.
The additional door kit can be positioned next to any existing cage upright - don't forget you get a door as standard with our Steel fruit cage kit - has a steel supporting brace for extra strength, is made from 25mm square galvanised painted steel (same as the heavy duty steel fruit cages) and is supplied with one footplate for added stability.
- Steel Fruit Cage Door Unit features newly designed hinges
- Improved smooth operation of the door
- Door opens inwards or outwards
- Secures with a stainless steel sliding catch
- 2m H x 77cm W
- Fit door next to any existing upright
- One door unit supplied as standard with our Walk-In Steel Fruit and Vegetable Cage Kit
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly
Be the first to write a review for this product.
STEEL FRUIT CAGE DOOR UNIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where do I position my door unit?
We recommend that you position your door unit against a corner upright, purely for stability. However, you may position it against any of the external uprights of your cage. Should you wish to position it in-between two external uprights, you will also need to purchase some extra parts, which are not currently advertised on our website. Please contact our Customer Services Department or telephone us on 0333 400 6400 to order these.
2. Can I add another door kit to my already erected fruit cage?
Yes you can add extra doors to a cage that has already been erected. However, you will need to lift the nearest upright from the ground a little, and remove some horizontals and connectors, in order to slide your additional door kit into place.
3. Is it possible to have a double door?
Yes, this is something we can provide, please contact our Customer Services Department or telephone us on 0333 400 6400 and let us know your requirements.