Additional Aluminium Fruit Cage Door Kit
This Additional Aluminium Fruit Cage Door Kit is made from the same 'strongest in class' 25mm diameter tubular aluminium and is designed to fit our popular walk-in Aluminium Fruit Cages...More information
This Additional Aluminium Fruit Cage Door Kit is made from the same 'strongest in class' 25mm diameter tubular aluminium and is designed to fit our popular walk-in Aluminium Fruit Cages.
The door kit frame measures 970mm in width and is supplied complete with locking hinges, clip-on door catches and a separate door catch upright for complete fruit cage security. Although our aluminium fruit cages are all supplied with a door kit as standard, we decided to make these extra doors available to create further access points - particularly useful in large cages or when fruit and vegetable planting dictates.
- Additional Aluminium Fruit Cage Door Kit is exactly the same as that provided as standard with our Aluminium Fruit Cage
- Valuable addition if you decide to purchase a large fruit cage and require more than one entry point
- Ideal for creating extra access when planting and maintenance dictates
- Measures 970mm wide
- Manufactured from top quality 25mm diameter tubular aluminium
- Supplied with locking hinges, clip-on door catches and support upright
- Position next to any existing upright
- Supplied as a kit for self assembly
ALUMINIUM FRUIT CAGE DOOR UNIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where do I position my door unit?
We recommend that you position your door unit against a corner upright, purely for stability. However, you may position it against any of the external uprights of your cage. Should you wish to position it in-between two external uprights, you will also need to purchase some extra parts, which are not currently advertised on our website. Please contact our Customer Services Department or telephone us on 0845 218 5301 to order these.
2. Can I add another door kit to my already erected fruit cage?
Yes you can add extra doors to a cage that has already been erected. However, you will need to lift the nearest upright from the ground a little, and remove some horizontals and connectors, in order to slide your additional door kit into place.
3. Is it possible to have a double door?
Yes, this is something we can provide, please contact our Customer Services Department or telephone us on 0845 218 5301 and let us know your requirements.