Universal Aluminium Cage Braces
If you plan to erect your walk-in aluminium fruit and vegetable cage on a site that regularly experiences high winds, and /or if the soil condition is light and sandy, we recommend the addition of these Aluminium Fruit Cage Braces to give your cage extra rigidity
Made by us in the UK
If you plan to erect your walk-in aluminium fruit and vegetable cage on a site that regularly experiences high winds, and /or if the soil condition is light and sandy, we recommend the addition of these Aluminium Fruit Cage Braces to give your cage extra rigidity.
One brace kit, which will work on either a corner upright or a side upright, contains two aluminium struts and all the fittings required. The brace can be fitted after assembly of the main framework and and rather conveniently retro-fitted to an existing cage. Cages up to 6m x 6m in size will require braces at the corners only but for bigger cages (in any direction), we recommend that at least the middle upright is braced on the sides over 6m of the cage.
These braces are only suitable for use on our 25mm gauge walk-in Aluminium Fruit Cages, NOT the aluminium tubing and build-a-ball vegetable cages we also supply.
- Aluminium Fruit Cage Braces feature stainless steel fixings
- Nylon tube clamps
- Aluminium strut measures 274mm x 25mm x 6mm
- Braces can be fitted to corners and also to mid-section and straight uprights
- Easily fitted during cage assembly
- Can be fitted at a later date with ease
- Braces fit our 25mm round aluminium tubing
- NOT suitable for use with the 16mm or 12.7mm aluminmum fruit cage and build-a-ball cage tubing
Brilliant. So easy to install. I am a disabled OAP and I found these very easy to install on my own. Storm Eric came and passed, My fruit cage didn't even judder
Brilliant product. I am a female OAP with mobility problems, but I found these really easy to use.