Achillea - Cloth of Gold
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery.
Achillea Cloth of Gold is a herbaceous perennial which produces bright gold clumps of flowers and will look fantastic in garden borders
Due back in: Spring 2019
Minimum Order Value of £50 if your order ONLY contains Herbaceous Plants
Achillea Cloth of Gold is a herbaceous perennial which produces bright gold clumps of flowers and will look fantastic in garden borders. This is a very popular plant with wildlife, attracting bees, hoverflies and butterflies.
Also known as Yarrow, this plant is very hardy and can handle the severest continental climates, including exposed upland locations in the UK.
This attractive plant can grow to a height of 1.5m (5ft) and can spread 45cm (18in) and should be staked as tends to flop in wet weather.
- Achillea Cloth of Gold is an attractive herbaceous perennial
- Produces clumps of bright gold flowers
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Evergreen, clump-forming perennial with flat flower heads 12cm (5in) across on strong, leafy stems
- Height - 1.5m (5ft)
- Spread 45cm (18in)
- Very hardy can withstand temperatures down to -20 (-4°F)
- Prefers full sun and a fertile, moist well-drained soil
- Bright gold colour and dries well
- Flowers July-September
- Supplied in 1.5-2 Litre pots
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery
To support Achilles Cloth of Gold we recommend our range of Link Stake Plant Supports:-