Our New Harrod Curved Arm link-stakes plant supports in rust finish are supplied in plain 6mm solid steel wire which quickly develops a beautiful rust patina over time.
Harrod Curved Arm Rust Link Stakes Plant Supports can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and easily adjusted at any time during the growing season to offer discreet support to all types of ornamental plants, flowers and vegetables. You can also link them together in a circle around a plant to keep it from falling over or to support its blooms.
Link-Stakes should push easily into cultivated soil but if you've stony or compacted soil, try our Link Stakes Hole Former - a 52cm long, 8mm diameter steel rod which pushes aside stones with ease!
- These New Curved Arm Rust finish link-stakes are supplied as plain 6mm thick steel wire supports
- Plain steel quickly develops an even rust coating
- Many plants are vulnerable to damage from wind and rain unless properly staked
- Simply link together to ring fence floppy plants or to create a circle around a plant
- Aim to stake your plant about half way up its full height and allow a few inches in the ground
- The most effective versatile and discreet way to support plants throughout the garden border
- Available in 6 sizes and supplied in packs of 6
- Harrod End Stakes also available (70cm H and 100cm H) supplied as singles - Use 70cm stake for 60cm and 75cm stakes and 100cm end stake for 100cm stakes.
- 5 year guarantee
- Optional End Stakes are available separately - please use 70cm end stake for 60cm and 70cm high stakes and 1m end stake for the 1m
Plant supports came promptly and are now acting as an effective pick-me-up for various overgrown plants!
Absolutely brilliant,supported my Cosmos plants from leaning over. Better than I thought they would be.