Our New Harrod Curved Arm link-stakes plant supports are made from dark olive green, powder coated galvanised 6mm thick steel wire that will merge seemlessly into the background.
Harrod Curved Arm Link Stakes Plant Supports can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and easily adjusted at any time during the growing season to offer discreet support to all types of ornamental plants, flowers and vegetables. You can also link them together in a circle around a plant to keep it from falling over or to support its blooms.
Link-Stakes should push easily into cultivated soil but if you've stony or compacted soil, try our Link Stakes Hole Former - a 52cm long, 8mm diameter steel rod which pushes aside stones with ease!
- These New Curved Arm link-stakes are made from dark olive green powder coated 6mm thick steel wire
- Strong and sturdy, the dark olive green colour helps them to virtually disappear when in place
- Many plants are vulnerable to damage from wind and rain unless properly staked
- Simply link together to ring fence floppy plants or to create a circle around a plant
- Will last for decades and are virtually invisible
- Aim to stake your plant about half way up its full height and allow a few inches in the ground
- The most effective versatile and discreet way to support plants throughout the garden border
- Available in 6 sizes and supplied in packs of 6
- Harrod End Stakes also available (70cm H and 100cm H) supplied as singles - Use 70cm stake for 60cm and 75cm stakes and 100cm end stake for 100cm stakes.
- 5 year guarantee
Achillea and Perovskia examples to show how they require support when growing.
Excellent product, a clever addition to all other plant stakes. Green is a great choice, as it disappears among the foliage.
Looks good, works well and is good value with excellent service and delivery